Sales and Marketing Manager
About the Company
Iman Alhdara Sdn. Bhd. produces beautiful, Islamic wall clocks that are digital and customizable—perfect for homes, office spaces, and mosques.
As we continue to expand and further strengthen our sales and brand recognition in the Southeast Asian region, Iman Alhdara is in need of dynamic team members who are ready to take on the challenge and push for growth.
The company has its sales and marketing headquarters in Shah Alam, Malaysia and a production centre in Shenzhen, China.
Iman Alhdara is looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to join its team in Malaysia. S/he must have a knack for online and offline marketing, have a healthy sense of competitiveness, and is able to manage different teams and multiple projects.
- Lead, motivate and manage the sales and marketing team of Iman to ensure great customer service, stronger sales, and wider market reach and brand recognition
- Prepare and oversee the execution of short-term and long-term sales and marketingplans for online and offline channels
- Manage the current pool of agents and continuously increase their number, taking note of their suggestions and raising issues to the CEO for approval
- Take charge of creative online marketing and spearhead the proposal of new channels and promotional methods
- Ensure that all online and office-based enquiries are attended to promptly andprofessionally by the customer service team
- Prepare regular reports that analyzes and illustrates the targets achieved and proposing solutions for areas that need improvement
- Work closely with the CEO and the online marketing and customer service teams inachieving the company’s goals
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing, able to strategize and implement solid marketing plans for both online and offline
- Must have a thorough understanding of digital marketing and its KPIs, as well astraditional methods of marketing
- Must be solutions-oriented, able to see the bigger picture and ensure that leads are converted into sales
- Must have solid leadership qualities, target-driven, detailed, organized, and able to manage timelines
- Must be smart, creative, highly efficient, and self-motivated
- Must be tech savvy and able to deal with all types of people using different channels of communication
- Must be willing to learn, adapt and continuously improve; with a positive working attitude
- Must be fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Ideally a business or marketing graduate with at least four years of experience in retail/customer service/sales and leading a team
Interested candidates may send their resume ASAP to email@example.com with the emailsubject “Sales & “Sales & Marketing Manager (Full Name).”