Sales and Customer Care Executive
About the Company
Iman Alhdara Sdn. Bhd. produces beautiful, Islamic wall clocks that are digital and customizable—perfect for homes, office spaces, and mosques.
As we continue to expand and further strengthen our sales and brand recognition in the Southeast Asian region, Iman Alhdara is in need of dynamic team members who are ready to take on the challenge and push for growth.
The company has its sales and marketing headquarters in Shah Alam, Malaysia and a production centre in Shenzhen, China.
Iman Alhdara is looking for a Sales and Customer Care Executive to join its team in ShahAlam. The ideal candidate must be smart, highly efficient and motivated, able to deal with alltypes of people using different channels of communication, and willing to learn and continuouslyimprove.
- Welcome and manage efficiently all office-based customer enquiries such as walk-inclients and sales agents
- Manage and respond promptly to all customer enquiries made online such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, e-mails and phone calls
- Key in to the database all orders received from various channels (walk-in clients, agents,online enquiries) and pass it to the inventory team
- Track all the products advertised online and ensure that these are in sync with thewebsite’s content and actual inventory
- Collect data on customers’ feedback and prepare reports to help the company identifyand analyse critical areas for improvement
- Learn more about creative online marketing and help propose new channels for growthand expansion
- Work closely with the CEO and the online marketing and the inventory/product supportteams in achieving the company’s goals
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing; and is able to effectively convert leadsinto sales
- Must be tech-savvy and a people person, able to handle customers online andface-to-face
- Must be fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Must be presentable, self-motivated, target-driven with a positive working attitudetowards clients, agents and the company
- Must be very detailed and organized, able to work both independently and with hands-onteam leads in an international environment
- Must have the initiative to continuously learn through online research and from others
- Must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Mondays to Saturdays (except public holidays)
- Ideally a diploma/Bachelor’s Degree graduate with at least one year of experience inretail/customer service/sales
Interested candidates may send their resume ASAP to [email protected] with the emailsubject “Sales & Customer Care Executive (Full Name).”